Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why God ? can be changed to another Question - Read my blog

I am so in agreement with those who have lost people when they ask God "why did you take them ? My lesson learned it is this , it is not " Why God ? It is God "What is it that you want me to learn from this journey of this life ?" - 
I am a firm believer that EARTH Is not my home and we make choices daily to live free in him or bonded with chains of debts, un- forgiveness , hatred ,greed, self gratification and etc. 
I just know I miss those that I lose from earth but for some reason I am actually Jealous of them because they are in the hands of King Jesus ...I am not giving up on this faith because one day I too will pass away from earth and I want to be in the arms of Jesus







No comments:

Post a Comment