Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dont Abuse your Apologies

 you ever felt like I felt
always wanted to be nice and appease everyone
well  guess what, the newsflash is you cant always make people happy
that is not how the world works
I just learned that I need to stop apologizing for everything and I have been told before about my over explaining stuff. Somethings are not that serious - quoted by a few I love and respect. Well its not if you tell someone you can not do something today, that is what it is. you can't. Everything dont need an explanation. but if you are a person like myself who hate saying no,then its never to late to start so begin with me , open your mouth and say  N O ! its does not have come out as if you are yelling or sound sarcastic or anything. The word no gets overlooked ,you ever had a salesperson try every line in the book to get you to buy something, well its their job to not take No for an aswer and the same for  person collecting bills. you know who else says no and I can tell you why its not a SIN . Our Father which art in Heaven , yes GOD. I am just writing to bring life to my writing. The way I write is the way I like to read. I am a humorous person who loves humerous people. I guess it came from the first comedian tv show I love to rewatch a repeat anyday and that is BILL COSBY, he speaks the truth with the humerous exagerations at times. I am tickeled right now thinking of the jokes and lines that came out of his mouth. So anyways I am off thought of what I wanted to say. I am going to take a break and continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment