Friday, July 15, 2011

Wednesday with Beth Moore

Everytime this woman speaks -no matter what day it is - SHE is speaking to me - God is speaking through this woman because her relationship with God is deep- I am telling ya - my situation with letting someone who intimidated me on Saturday and I allowed that thing to play over and over in my head - is A STRONGHOLD - it paralyze me to not want to eat the fruit of His Word right- I am in the army of the Lord but definitely in Basic training being built up through Him and for Him so one day I can be in the battlefield.....
Pray for me 

http://youtu.be/F53HrbtGCC0




There is so much secrecy in christianity - we don't want  to tell anything to anyone and where we are hurting 
 God has not given us the spirit of fear - 
The natural mind will think on what will harm us and it becomes higher and higher in our thoughts which is developing a StrongHold - 
if someone puts me down and I replay that ( i become a prisoner of my bad thoughts) 
GOD can totally crush it - break down the chains 

No comments:

Post a Comment