Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Encouraged by others Testimony - I have my own -God is Amazing

When encouraged by others testimony -
it is a blessing to know that someone sees God's Glory - 
I am not a  rapper or famous actor 
to some I am just a No-Body 
that God uses to parent my kids and be a wife in my own home ,
on top of that I am a great helper in assisting others -
Folks know me as that is nice Stella - 
God knows me more than the nice -
he remembers when I had opportunities that I could of taken my life
He brought me a long way from the thoughts that are past - 
not sure If I can regret it 
because I am glad I went through the things I experienced
cause if I didn't I wouldn't be the Cristella
I am today ... 
living for God , 
doing me on the regular ,
loving Him because He is my Father 


~ Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment