Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I said it , so what I say can not be blackmailed against me

The whole  idea of  blogging my personal thoughts is me being completely naked in front of you all. My admitting of things that I DID ....is what  was Done....It is not who I am now. I am unashamed and that   means that I have keep my eyes to GOD and  renewing of my mind with scriptures and prayer.



I am a human  born on this earth like everyone else. I admit that I am a sinner.  I refuse to go to the grave without telling the world how  Jesus saved me .....
 To be in sin is to be in Darkness ... if I want to walk in the Light ....sin must be exposed so that I can walk right. 


When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John  8:12 








No comments:

Post a Comment