Tuesday, July 9, 2013

" We will hit your WHOLE BLOCK UP with prayer " ....Prayer Fighters For Christ

Galations 5 : 19 -21 
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 


If you really Saved - the Fruits will show 
How Do I know ? Cause I lived it , My husband and I both been through it ....
We both Had to Seek God and Turn away from things not apart of His will -even after marriage -
We had to have God Clean our hearts and come To Truth
This Above scripture aint Easy but It is WORTH the good Fight of Faith through Prayer Always


Date written   May  14th

No comments:

Post a Comment