Thursday, December 1, 2011

Celebrate Someone!


Nothing is more important than words. In fact, my favorite invention on earth is the alphabet. Where would we be without it? Don't hesitate to say words that build up and strengthen someone. Applaud others with kind words. And put them in writing to be kept and cherished.
If you want to make someone happy, figure out how to say thank you in a fresh, loving way.
  • Send a card.
  • Write a warm, tender e-mail.
  • Communicate the good news instead of the bad.
  • Mail a postcard or a letter.
  • Send someone you love a detailed description of everything going on in the neighborhood.
  • Tell someone what you love and miss about them.
  That is so cool. I often wonder how will I turn out when I become older, I am  29 years old and love to encourage people. Sometimes opportunities slip  away. 
  Last week I sent an friendly email but I received no responses, I wonder is that the way some people say "  Leave me alone" 
 If I don't respond, that means "tough cookie, I don't care about you, your life,encouraging words, I don't even want you to purchase a gift for me. I am no longer your friend, although I made the mistake of accepting you as a friend on Facebook but you are on there with a whole lot of other random folks I care nothing about. " 
  The above I written are just thoughts that I wonder of what might  be on people's mind when they reject a text message, an email , an phone call.   "you are not important to me so I don't have to explain anything to you" 
  Maybe this  is how my  unknown earthly father feels " aww the baby girl who I nicknamed Cricket is not important to me but I hope she is having a good life and is not looking for me" 
Since  these are my thoughts when  cluttered with of what people may think of me then I know I need to not stay there but rise and keep moving forward because I know God places me right where he wants me and places awesome and great people around me who does love me and don't mind the sharing stories of my life via the web of Facebook,twitter or e-mail. 
There are folks who say  " Hey call me, text me its OK, like to hear from you to know how you are doing in life " 
and with  folks like that how can I not return unto them the same generosity and kindness and that is just how life goes on. 
  

    Just Love to Love - it really does feels good when someone loves you back ~  Stella's Mindset 
     on the Journey of staying positive daily 

No comments:

Post a Comment