Thursday, December 1, 2011

Not a Perfect soul on this earth

 I have been redeemed
 yeah I made mistakes
when I think it may have been to many
for the most the mistakes of the mouth
Hurtful words has come out to someone who did not deserve to hear the words
I tell my heavenly father I am sorry and ask Him for his help daily
this is how I want to be Daddy
 Help me keep the words of kindness upon my mouth
no matter  how someone roll their eyes at me
or may have said  a smart mouth remark to me
I am growing
yeah I am grown
and I know I am 29 but that does not mean immaturity of my growing can't hit my mind
When I am 30 I will only see that I made a whole decade of my life but there is still more time left
I want to grow old with a smile of kindness and generosity but that doesn't mean I want to be someone who gets used , talked about , abused and stepped on
I know this wish is possible because my God said in his Word that the impossible can be made possible
so with all the troubled thoughts that cross my mind of how someone can be mean and green towards me, I always know to hold on and to carry the Light Of Love and know who  Loves me and that is a much better thought to help me get through
 I love you Lord , you help me write for your purpose and not to hurt another human's feeling just cause my heart is easily broken
   and I am not sure if I should write more but I will leave it here for now

My favorite pic of my daughter and I at the beautiful place (Great Falls, Va) the Journey of hiking is hard and rough- sometimes you can get lost on a path if you loose track of directions but the scenery of God always brings you back to reality that there is a purpose  and God always completes that 

No comments:

Post a Comment