Thursday, December 1, 2011

Searching for Birth Dad

  Why  do I want to know him ? When I don't need anything now, I am grown married wife and mother of three delightful children.
   you know  a  real father and daughter relationship with the man who had also never knew or planned for  me but had a part in bringing me in this  world.

 I am not sitting here giving credit to the man (Richard J Woodward )  because I am a firm believer in the man upstairs , some know Him as God, but I call him daddy daily (Jesus)
Facts that I know
 He was in the  U.S. Army and he once lived in Fort Bragg NC - still could be there or in the surrounding area.
( heard he was a married man, so I am assuming he had a family with children
  I often wonder if he ever remembers that he had me and if  he would like to meet me  and see how I turned out in  this life.
Well my best feature is my  smile. If he ever reads this blog or perhaps his family members. I hope they let him know
          Father Known Name:  Richard Joseph Woodard Sr
          Last Known Employment: US Army
        Since I was born in  1982 - that is probably the area he could of remained but not sure of his hometown and where he is from

  

No comments:

Post a Comment