Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Disorderly Conduct

This one blessed me so much.  I learned one Sunday from a sermon   to take  baby steps and  don't over load myself with so much information. Just  live it out ( heard that before - Lil  old  rebellious me - God loves me and  bring it on back home though someone .I know its God who loves me so. which is why  I have to love him with obedience.Oh what  a journey but its  worth it and I am taking this in each day and loving it . I am having more peace when speaking with my kids daily in bringing them with the words of Jesus attached to their hearts , praying that it sticks to them as they grow up. 
But yesterday  was week  2 of  Disorderly  Conduct.....It stabbed me in the heart spiritually ...ouch...
I am thanking God for grace because I see myself in the right environment, and right direction as I grow in this spiritual warfare.  I am applying this to my actions and just received a word from a friend that when I ask God for kindness,its my  job to take the first opportunity  in my kind. " Kindness has an outlet" 
Be encouraged and blessed 
 This was after  listening to   Week 2  Disorderly Conduct"

No comments:

Post a Comment