Friday, April 27, 2012

My Bio


My name is Cristella Tolliver. I was born in the United States in Fort Bragg, North Carolina in an Army Military family. When I was a small child, I lived in Germany for three years where my mother was stationed at. After we left Germany, we moved back here to the United States in Washington, D.C. where my mother married her husband who is know as my father today, since he raised me up with his last name and took care of me as a dad should. I have four siblings from my mother’s marriage with my dad, one who is one of my sisters and is now deceased. I have younger two brothers and one younger sister living. They are inspired by my every move. I am sure they will proud of me when they find out that I am back in a program that will allow to earn my degree online.
My interest is reading but not so much a fan of proofreading. I ask my coworkers on my job to assist me with that. My weaknesses are my writing, I have been told my writing is horrible but my strengths is I like to talk a lot more and correspond by email, IM  a lot more that usage of phone.
Currently I am married to my husband of 3 years, we were married with children. It has been quite a journey with him. He is one hundred percent supporting me in my decision of getting my degree and to accomplish my goals and landing a great career. My children are 8, 5 and 3. I have two boys and one daughter. I teach them about how much education is important and tell them that they can be anything they want if they put their mind to it and study on how to become it.
My inspiration comes from my spiritual faith. If I can see it, then I can believe it. If I acknowledge my weakness in something, then I can improve it as long as I have life.

No comments:

Post a Comment