Wednesday, April 25, 2012

These are  notes from email I sent out  long ago from different sermons I  heard on Sunday at  TLC. 
 I sent emails out  to my  friends,contact, never got much  response to it. So Today  I will post all of my old things and  new things I wrote in  my  blog. My Blog is Open for the World to see because I may not  reach  a friend I know but something can catch a person who I do not  know but Our Father Knows :)
 
 
 
 
This one  was for  everyone even if it seemed it was a lesson geared for the men. I wrote a good number of points down in my journal.


Points I got from it that is just  WOW ( Words of Wisdom ) 
A real man does not have time for lip
Iron Sharpens Iron - Men and women should have mentors ( wise people with God spirit)  in their lives 
Rejections is what makes us a people loose fellowship with  members of the Body of Christ ( the Church is the people) we are to build each other up
When we offend one another, we learn to STAND and be secure , when  men ( and women go through something)  there is no  reason to  RUN AND HIDE 

JOB 2 : 10 He replied, "You are talking like a foolish  woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" 
      In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment