Friday, April 27, 2012

My purpose for Writing



The ways that purpose, audience, tone and content for interpersonal and business communication are different because it just makes sense. The reason why it just makes sense to me is because when I first started writing email out to my colleagues knowing each of them through personal conversations, I was a bit confused in my writings and will send them information as I was talking to them with sense of humor, sometimes my writing sounded sarcastic and offended a few. I have learned that when I write to my colleagues in my company, professor or boss that I should always remember to address my audience so that I can prepare my tone. Also when writing business communication I should keep my tone formal and appropriate, and remember to proofread grammar errors, misspelled words, punctuations. The content must not sound bias in any way to offend male or female.
The difference in writing with interpersonal communication is I will acknowledge that the audience is to be written as If I were writing to my friend, peer, and sometimes family members. My purpose for writing interpersonal communication is to understand that my tone is informal and with as much grammatical errors as possible. When I type with my friends, I like add humor to everything I say and speak with sarcasm, and usually my friends type back the same way in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment