Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Most memorable folks I knew from back when-I thought their smiles said Friend-but no they unfriend on Fb-unfollow tweets,see me & neva speak

ever knew someone ,spoke to them , attended the same school ? went to the same church ?
caught up with them on a social network such as  FB or Twitter and then they  add you ,they may say  Hi ,give some conversation once or  twice but then times passed by and  Boom - they are no longer there on your list

yes alot of readers  may say  "come on now , People should not have to much time on their hands to think or  care  about old peeps  who  hits delete"

True but its amazes me how people can draw some beef because of your  positive energy or your speaking of  belief or having peace . Enjoying life and having fun with  old and new friends. I mean when you think about  why God created the World - he did add people to the world and I am sure his mission is for people to be happy  and Greatful

Oh well this blog sounds like a thought pattern of something I can not spend long on because Life does truly  move on . Friends come and they Go but Jesus is the  Friend that last always.

Peace

Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment