Thursday, April 26, 2012

Letting Go of the negative/hateful words

 just  blogging  to let it  GO

 As you  know I was  called horrible by someone who used to work with me two years ago .    The  Truth was told and still remains the same -after she left  company  she never once spoke,confronted me, and said anything to me all while still living on the property.
So it is appearing to me that  she does not like me for her getting dismissed.
 I know what my  best friends   Hubby and others would say  right  now   " WHATEVER" 

She called me horrible and feels that best thing to do is ignore me and escape the  lobby  as long as I am there working.

that  hurt my  feelings but  I know to say whatever because this sounds so petty,I know that If I get fired from  a company it is because of  my actions not  anyone else.
and to be frank here , yes there are  threat or people who do not want to work with you  and when that is known and clear , my thoughts  to anyone is to  "GET IT TOGETHER on the JOB, abide company policies , follow through with everything so there is no LEGAL REASON to get  fired."

I am  just saying

 That sounds like horrible trait to live. To have hate against someone and the person never knew
 I was checking out the website with her houses she sell - the prices on her website are really  really  good.
So I thought wow she can help me and my family buy first home.
I did not  know she was ignoring me, I assumed the best for her. I really thought she was busy and could not  respond back in a professional manner.

That  message I got  back just  brought  back memories of what I could of possibly did to her.
Well she was working as an leasing consultant and she had issues with an another consultant.

there were  rules being  broken with company policies, so when Corporate got involved and did an full investigation....asking  all associate   Yay or Nay   questions. I was  honest because hey  they  were investigating everything ( camera footage included) I told the Truth to the company  higher ups because I have a paycheck that is coming  and I am thankful everyday for it .

She can think what she wants  and  say  :"cristella is an horrible person because of her  yays and nays"
which tells me  she would of wanted me to LIE
A person who has  a kind heart  is suppose to be a Lover of  Truth

Not  a person of  Hate  , so to add this although she say was kind to me , the kindness she had comes with  motives behind it.

That case with this individual is  It shows she  has a heart of bitterness, and hatred in her heart

All I can do is pray for her that she knows  Truth and the past stays behind her as she move on with her life


Forgiveness Breathes Life

I am confident  and know who I am in Christ , dusting self off ,and getting  back up

Love the power of  Friends

I have the  most powerful positive and  beautiful   network of  real Friends  whose words  to  me  was   "LET  IT  GO "

God Has My  Back -
and  that meant the  world to me -
 I have to stay Strong because I know
I am a wife,
mom,
sister,
friend,
 cousin,
aunt and
 most importantly I am not an enemy

 I  am  Loving my  enemies and I love self and those who love me back.
I understand now that the  reward comes in Loving those who do not love you back.
Smiling  and Letting go
because not  everyone will be a  friend to  me or have the best  words to say  about  me
and  of  course I am not a perfect person, and I know  that I did and I do  have flaws , I admit my wrongs and   I know  not  to blame others of my mistakes/wrongs  that  I made -  I take care of my faults and continue to  "Get back up and know that my  Father in Heaven Loves me and wants me to be the best and do my  best "
 I am happy that everyone who does  loves me,   and who  knows me and my  true intentions for being kind to people ,its who I am , its who I want to grow up  to always be  in this mean mean cold world all while following the  steps of  Christ .....




No comments:

Post a Comment